Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Insight On Tissues

Chapter Four Focused On The Tissues Of The Body And In The Beginning I Was Confident Enough That I Knew The Tissue Material Well Enough. As I Began To Read About Tissues More Indepth I Did Not Realize That Each Type Of Tissue (Example, Epithelial, Connective, Nervous And Muscle Tissue) All Related To One Another As A Whole. I Was Able To Understand That Tissues Were A Collection Of Specialized Cells And Their Extracellular Matrix, However I Had Trouble Understanding How The Four Types Of Tissues (Epithelial, Connective, Muscle And Nervous) All Related To One Another.

After An Extensive Reading Of Chapter Four, I Was Able To Grasp That The Beginnings Of Tissues Started With The Embryonic Tissues, Which Would Lead To The Rise Of Epithelial Tissue Which Would In Turn Interconnect To Form Muscle And Nervous Tissue.

I Learned That The Four Types Of Tissues All Provide The Body With A Fuction To Each Organ Of The Body And That Tissue Damage Does Occur However Damage Tissue Can Be Replaced Through Tissue Repair. I Was Able To Grasp This Concept By Analyzing That Without The Begginings Of Embryonic Tissue The Four Types Of Tissues Would Not Exist Within Our Bodies.

The Question I Developed Was How Did All Four Tissues Relate To One Another Within The Body ?And What Role Did The Tissues Play In The Muscular And Nervous System Of The Body?

No comments:

Post a Comment